Ten On Tuesday
1. Today I helped my dad buy Colorado!
2. Really, he was Christmas shopping for the kids since we are having a Christmas celebration while he is here. It will be nice for him to see the kids open their gifts from him.
3. The kids are going to be very happy this weekend. 😉
4. I am making a lego cake for Mazie’s robotics team tomorrow. She is having one last meeting to talk about her competition and how the team did over all. It should be fun!
5. I am also making a special birthday cake for my dad since he will be here over his birthday.
6. Did you know that I was born 36 minutes after my dad’s birthday? Fun little bit of trivia.
7. Jeremiah is determined to make my birthday cake this year. Angel Food Cake is tricky here. I am going to try to not interfere!
8. I actually got some packages into the mail today! By “I” I really mean Jeremiah did it on his way home from school.
9. Jacob has been telling lots of stories lately. His hand jesters and facial features are absolutely hilarious.
10. How is December here already?