Ten On Tuesday
1. The kids have two weeks left of summer break. That’s right they start school August 2 and they are so excited.
2. Jacob is the most excited of all. He gets another month at home with Mama while the girls are at school. He doesn’t start until September. I have a feeling he will be the most ready for 3:30pm that first day too!
3. School starting for the kids means that the academic year will begin at the AF Academy. Maybe the hours will change just enough that we will see Jeremiah home more often.
4. Funny how in June we were all ready for him to go back to work. I’ll admit that I was ready for him to go back to work but not to the complete opposite extreme.
5. I really wish my brother and fam could visit. I think he would love to see Colorado and I really would love to see my niece (and her mama and dad!).
6. That’s not to say I don’t miss the rest of my family. Just sayin’.
7. Jamie told the funniest story of how she was being chased by gorillas. While running away from them, she found a house of smaller monkeys who helped her out. It was really a funny story. When we were finished laughing, she calmly said, “That’s what my nightmare was about last night.” We just started laughing again. Nice nightmare!
8. Mazie’s bangs have finally grown out to the point where she can have her hair all one length. She’s been parting it down the middle. I think it makes her look older but I can’t say that or she will just keep wearing it like that for spite. Yep, we’re in that stage now.
9. Jacob has some mad dance moves. If you have seen the movie Despicable Me, he reminds me of the character Vector. Seriously, I should record him sometime. It’s goes with his singing too. No one can keep a straight face when he starts either one.
10. The kids have a dentist appointment tomorrow and are so excited about going. I love that. Their dentist is awesome. I wish I were as excited about going to my appointment on Friday. My dentist is awesome too but I still strongly dislike going.