Ten on Tuesday
1. I had to attend a seminar on advanced gum paste flowers this weekend in Denver. I had so much fun.
If you want to see the pictures of the flowers I made you can go the business blog…stahrscakes.com!
2. Jacob is class leader tomorrow in school. What that means is he gets to be line leader, helper in the class, provide snack for his friends, and share a favorite toy. He’s hoping to stump his class with his three clues as to what his favorite toy is. He didn’t stump his class last month. They are pretty good clues this time!
3. We have parent/teacher conferences tomorrow afternoon. Mazie’s is up first and then Jamie’s. I can’t wait to hear what their teachers have to say. I can’t believe our first term is over already.
4. That means that we have Fall break starting on Friday. Two weeks of rest and relaxation, right? I’m thinking it’s not going to be that easy…
5. One thing we are doing is going to Minnesota! What’s in Minnesota, you ask? Well, besides being the Land of 10,000 lakes, the Killins live there. We are so excited about seeing them! (the Killins, not the lakes) 😉
6. Jeremiah is off work starting Thursday!
7. We are getting a new roof on Thursday. The house will be painted shortly after! I can’t decide on a slate blue shade or a sage green shade. I want to keep my door and porch swing red. Anyone want to add their opinion?
8. Max is going to be boarded while we are in Minnesota. It will be the first time she is away from us since bringing her home. I’m a little nervous about this but hope she will have fun with her new dog friends.
9. The kennel has an iPhone app so we can check on her. That makes me feel a little better.
10. Just in case you were wondering, there are only 51 days until Thanksgiving and 82 days until Christmas! Start planning now.