Ten On Tuesday
1. I have no idea why but all day today I thought it was Wednesday. I’m not trying to speed up my week but it threw me off all day.
2. I can not believe it is November already. I am way behind on my Christmas shopping but so excited for the holidays!
5. The girls were non-stop talking about their parties at school. They had a blast dressing up with their friends.
6. We also had fun at the Trunk-or-Treat last night. The kids enjoyed the decorated cars and the bouncy houses and the 10 lbs of candy they scored!
8. It’s supposed to snow again tomorrow. We had 5 inches here last Wednesday from that nice little storm. It was 60 here today and the high is supposed to be 27! Yikes!
9. The Air Force vs. Army game is on Saturday. We were going to take the kids but it’s supposed to snow then too. I think we will watch from our warm comfy couch instead. GO FALCONS!
10. When I picked Jacob up from school today, he kissed my hand and said, “I missed you today, Mommy.” I said, “You did?” He said, “Yes but not enough to cry about it. I am a big boy, you know.” Like I was getting too sucked in by his cutie-patootie-self and he noticed and decided to shut it down before I gave him a kiss or something. Jeez, Mom!