1. Jacob got me sick. Again. I was better for about a week from my cold from my favorite Minnesota boy and then Jacob sneezed and coughed on me several times. Now I have laryngitis. The kids are loving that!
2. November is the month to be thankful. So since today is November 4, here are my first four days of being thankful reasons…1). I am thankful for my husband. He’s good to me, is a wonderful dad, and I love him.period. 2). I am thankful for my wonderful kids, they drive me crazy sometimes but I am so happy that I was able to have them for them to do so and they really like to do that to me. I love them.period. 3). I am thankful for the life that we all have together. I love where we are in our life right now. I loved it last week, month, years, etc and I know I will love it in the future too. 4). I am thankful for the Air Force. I know it sounds corny but without Jeremiah being an officer, we would have never been to the places we have been or met the people who are still very much apart of our lives.
3. Yesterday Jacob and I were at the doctor’s office (urgent care) and 1 1/2 hours after we got there the doctor walks in and introduces himself. Jacob looked at him and said, “You’re late”! He doesn’t like to wait. What 4-year-old does?
4. Today the painter finally showed up to assess the house and go over what needs to be done and such. He asked if we had samples of paint. I’m sorry but isn’t that his job to bring samples of paint for us to choose from? I took the kids to get paint chips from Lowe’s in colors we would like. I hope this isn’t as bad as the roof getting done.
5. Tomorrow is the big Air Force/Army game. We will be cheering the Falcons on from our house (see #1). GO FALCON!