Ten On Tuesday
1. After I posted that our tree was just losing its leaves, still green and unchanging, it miraculously started changing and all the leaves were yellow and then on the ground. Just like that, in a matter of days!
3. And the kids were all about it…
4. I even got a few of all three together in the leaves…(check the banner too).
5. This was all until one of the kids stepped into a pile of cat poop and was done.
6. Yep, we have cats…some from neighbors who let them outside, some stray…who roam around the neighborhood using our yard as a cat box.
7. Wanna know what my idea is to getting rid of the cat poop? Get a dog.
8. I’m not so sure we are ready for another being in the house, especially since I want a larger dog. Read bigger than our last dog.
9. Remember him? The crazy Jack Russell named Cleatus? Yeah, Jeremiah is not allowed to pick this one. We will adopt and we will pick all together.
10. This was a pretty weird Ten on Tuesday. I started with leaves and ended with dogs. That’s kind of how my brain has been working lately. It will straighten out eventually. 😉