Ten On Tuesday
1. Jeremiah and I went out overnight while my dad was here. We went to the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park.
2. It was amazing, aside from the ghost tour and then not sleeping because of every single noise I hear. The views were amazing.
4. See, we were there…5. My dad was in charge of the kids while we were away. Or maybe I should say I think he was in charge. The house was still standing and the kids were alive. That’s saying somethin’! 😉
6. Remember all those birthday cakes from this past weekend? Yeah, Dad couldn’t take his along. So we were left with the bottom layer of his cake and half of my angel food.
7. Have you seen the two train cakes I did for a customer this weekend? Check it out here.
8. Yeah, if you are keeping track, that was a lot of baking last week.
9. I think I want a kindle or nook. Anyone out there have one want to tell me what you think of yours?
10. We watched A Charlie Brown Christmas tonight. It was fun to snuggle with the kids and watch something I’ve watched so many times. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Jeremiah could have joined us. He was at the academy working. Maybe next time.