Ten on Tuesday
1. Jacob received Uno Moo for a Christmas present from Pop Pop. I totally recommend it to anyone with a preschooler (3-4 ish) at home! I was able to play with him and we both enjoyed ourselves, even if the little stinker beat me…twice!
2. You should check out the business blog for a yummy new cake. Chocolate Ganache!
3. We have 7 packages full of Christmas items to mail. I think I will have 5 more too.
4. Jeremiah is finished with his final paper and will be finished with his semester as of tomorrow. Yep, that’s right, he is on Winter break as of tomorrow around noon. That’s five weeks of my husband being home!
5. God…please help me! 😉
6. I’m only joking, of course. I’m looking forward to getting our basement storage area cleaned out and organized and some other fun projects and my husband being home for 5 weeks!
7. I am going to be busy with peppermint bark, peanut butter fudge, chocolate cookies, corn flake wreaths, and lots more for various parties this week.
8. Jacob has a party where he and his classmates will be singing to us. That’s on Thursday. Jamie and Mazie will have their parties on Friday…at the same time. So Jeremiah is going to Mazie’s and Jacob and I are going to Jamie’s.
9. I have all of the kids’ and Jeremiah’s gifts wrapped and ready to rip open!
10. I am looking forward to testing for my next belt in taekwondo on Saturday. Maybe I’m looking forward to the pedicure I’m getting before. Either way, I’m looking forward!