Whoa! It’s Friday!
How in the world did it become Friday? I am not sure where the last week went.
1. I started teaching the Decorating Basics at Hobby Lobby last week. Tonight was my second class. The students brought a cake from home, leveled, torted, and filled it. Then they iced it smooth and put on a design. They were pleased! I was thrilled that they had enough time even with my teaching. I guess I’m not too bad at it so far!
2. Our two-week Spring break started today at 3:30pm! That is the time the kids got out of school. We are so happy for a break. I’m sure I will be singing a different tune next week at this time…
3. The Spring break means we are heading to the Grand Canyon. More specifically, Williams, AZ! We will be staying there and then hopping on a train to the Grand Canyon. We will be back on Tuesday.
4. This is the first time we’ve had all the kids in the car, with no one nursing, for more than 3 hours! Yikes! I’m a little nervous about the 12 1/2 hour drive.
5. So we are computer/facebook/email-free until Tuesday. Make that Wednesday! Have a great weekend!
Have a great trip! Love to all. Enjoyed all your blogs – just haven’t had a chance to comment on too many of them.
Hope you have a wonderful trip. And I’m glad to hear that the class is going well.
GOod luck on the road trip!! Buy some post it notes and clear scotch tape- that stuff is fun for road trips in between movies on the DVD! Can’t wait to see some pics!
I wish I knew what “torted” meant! Happy travels!