Whoa! It’s Friday!
How in the world did it become Friday? I am not sure where the last week went.
1. I started teaching the Decorating Basics at Hobby Lobby last week. Tonight was my second class. The students brought a cake from home, leveled, torted, and filled it. Then they iced it smooth and put on a design. They were pleased! I was thrilled that they had enough time even with my teaching. I guess I’m not too bad at it so far!
2. Our two-week Spring break started today at 3:30pm! That is the time the kids got out of school. We are so happy for a break. I’m sure I will be singing a different tune next week at this time…
3. The Spring break means we are heading to the Grand Canyon. More specifically, Williams, AZ! We will be staying there and then hopping on a train to the Grand Canyon. We will be back on Tuesday.
4. This is the first time we’ve had all the kids in the car, with no one nursing, for more than 3 hours! Yikes! I’m a little nervous about the 12 1/2 hour drive.
5. So we are computer/facebook/email-free until Tuesday. Make that Wednesday! Have a great weekend!