Ten On Tuesday
Mazie had so much fun and learn a lot of things about music. The kids practiced so hard. I was so impressed with the fact that they learned all their moves and songs in only 6 1/2 hours of practicing!
2. Jamie is loving Landsharks. She was told to be prepared to run, run some more, and then run a lot more at practice tonight. She was pretty excited about practice when she left for school!
3. Jacob has been learning about insects at school. So that means he comes home from school and goes outside to find bugs. He mostly finds those little rolly polly bugs. You know, the ones that roll into a ball when you touch them. Poor bugs, they kind of get squished by my son’s fingers. He’s not the most gentle kid.
4. Jacob had his first experience with the “big” ladder this weekend. Jeremiah wanted to check the gutters. And, of course, he needed a sidekick. Jacob was so fascinated by the roof. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even notice what condition the gutter was in.
They were climbing the tree in the front yard. They got a little high for this mama to keep breathing but I managed to keep enough oxygen in to snap a picture.
6. The kids have a Literacy Day on Friday. This only means they have a day off of school. They are supposed to be home reading which will happen at some point during the day.
Yep, he has figured out how to use the camera. He thinks it’s a game. I had 8o pictures of his cute little face and 5 of the living room. Stinker!
9. Jacob and I are going to make home-made peanut butter eggs today. They are going to fill our Easter basket cake that I am going to make on Saturday for Sunday’s dessert. I can’t believe Easter is this weekend already!
10. Since Easter is this weekend, what plans do you have? We are having our Easter Ham dinner with all the fixin’s and the above mentioned cake. Just the 5 of us this year. And the Easter Bunny is sure to leave some baskets for the kids. We are also going to be coloring eggs with friends Saturday afternoon. It should fun!