Ten On Tuesday
1. Mazie had her performance last week. The Colorado Springs Children’s Chorale came to the school and worked with the kids who volunteered the songs for the program.
Mazie had so much fun and learn a lot of things about music. The kids practiced so hard. I was so impressed with the fact that they learned all their moves and songs in only 6 1/2 hours of practicing!
2. Jamie is loving Landsharks. She was told to be prepared to run, run some more, and then run a lot more at practice tonight. She was pretty excited about practice when she left for school!
3. Jacob has been learning about insects at school. So that means he comes home from school and goes outside to find bugs. He mostly finds those little rolly polly bugs. You know, the ones that roll into a ball when you touch them. Poor bugs, they kind of get squished by my son’s fingers. He’s not the most gentle kid.
4. Jacob had his first experience with the “big” ladder this weekend. Jeremiah wanted to check the gutters. And, of course, he needed a sidekick. Jacob was so fascinated by the roof. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even notice what condition the gutter was in.
5. What were the girls doing while Jacob and Dad were working? I’m so glad you asked.
They were climbing the tree in the front yard. They got a little high for this mama to keep breathing but I managed to keep enough oxygen in to snap a picture.
6. The kids have a Literacy Day on Friday. This only means they have a day off of school. They are supposed to be home reading which will happen at some point during the day.
7. Jacob was baking with me last week when I was making a brownie cake. Actually this is what he was doing…
8. Want to know what happens when my son gets my iPhone? This…
Yep, he has figured out how to use the camera. He thinks it’s a game. I had 8o pictures of his cute little face and 5 of the living room. Stinker!
9. Jacob and I are going to make home-made peanut butter eggs today. They are going to fill our Easter basket cake that I am going to make on Saturday for Sunday’s dessert. I can’t believe Easter is this weekend already!
10. Since Easter is this weekend, what plans do you have? We are having our Easter Ham dinner with all the fixin’s and the above mentioned cake. Just the 5 of us this year. And the Easter Bunny is sure to leave some baskets for the kids. We are also going to be coloring eggs with friends Saturday afternoon. It should fun!
Your kids sure do like breath taking heights,don’t they? Great pictures … After I caught my breath…..:-)!
Awesome job,Mazie…bet you really had fun singing! Wish I could have been there!<3