1. Here are a few more of my Thankfuls…13. I am thankful for technology. Every week we Skype my dad and the kids love it. Our phones and email and blogging keep us in touch with anyone. 14. I am thankful for my friends. They’ve been there through ups and downs and still stick around. 15. I am thankful that my kids are healthy. Aside from an occasional cold, we’ve never had a problem with their health and I do not take that for granted. 16. I am thankful for my health and Jeremiah’s health. We, also, get the occasional cold but it keeps us human! 17. I am thankful that my kids love school and love learning. All of them are still very much sponges and get excited when they learn about something new. It makes me happy. 18. I am thankful for our dog Maxine. She is such a great dog and totally fits our family. She truly is a blessing for us and I’m glad we found her.
2. Jacob is officially on Thanksgiving break. He went with me yesterday to the AF Academy to a feast for Group 1 (Jeremiah’s work, basically, for you civilians). It was fun and Jacob ate his weight in food!
3. Our house should be officially complete tomorrow after a walk around to make sure it’s perfect. I can’t wait to take some pictures to show it. It looks fabulous!
4. The girls have two more days of school until their Thanksgiving break starts.
5. We are celebrating Thanksgiving on Friday next week instead of Thursday. Reason? Because my brother, sister-in-law, and sweet little niece are coming to visit and they are flying on Thursday. To say we are excited would be the biggest understatement!