Ten On Tuesday
1. Last Thursday, Mazie’s fifth grade class did a Stomp program for their music program. It was awesome. Mazie even started one of the songs out…2. It really rocked. They did a great job!3. She was having fun on the stage…
4. Jamie had her first sleepover this weekend. Her best friend was allowed to have one friend over to celebrate her birthday. She invited Jamie and they got all dressed up for dinner and had a blast. She had so much fun!
5. Jeremiah is still at work and it’s 8:45 PM. Boo!
6. I played a 103 point word on Words With Friends. I was pretty proud of myself. Jeremiah wasn’t to pleased, however.
7. We are thinking of our Spring break vacation. It happens to be over a certain boy’s big birthday. It’s going to be fun!
8. Jacob and Dad have a spaghetti dinner at Jacob’s preschool tomorrow night. It’s a Dad and Son thing. Jacob is so excited about it. I’m pretty sure Dad is too!
9. It was 38 for a high today. Tomorrow is supposed to get up to 60! Is it any wonder why it seem like someone is always sniffly in this house?
10. I planned a date start to finish for my husband and I for Saturday. I think we need it after this week (and, yes, I’m aware it’s only Tuesday).