Ten on Tuesday: Father’s Day edition
1. On Father’s Day, the kids woke up wishing dad a happy day. It was a lovely, sunny day.
5. Then they gave him the “paid for” gifts. A bunch of new summer clothes. They each had their own requests and insisted on everything being blue. I did sneak in a red or green item but listened to what they wanted.
7. After we skyped with Pop Pop and called Pappy John, we took our bikes to the park and some playtime. Then Dad set up the tent.
9. Do you see the dog in the picture? That’s Sadie. We are in a trial period with her to see if she will join our family. She’s a great dog. A little aggressive toward Maxine but mostly we are all getting along.
10. The kids are pretty fond of their dad. I have to say that I’m pretty pleased with him too. Happy Father’s Day!