So another week is gone and it’s Friday. I’m a little behind on blogging and not sure how the middle of November has appeared already. I have a confession to make. I haven’t even taken my camera out of my bag since Halloween. It will get plenty of use next week! So here are this week’s thankfuls in no particular order…
10. I am thankful for Sundays because we almost always skype with Pop Pop and the kids (and me too) look forward to it every week!
11 I am thankful for all the military veterans who have served, are serving, or are going to serve in the future. They keep me and my family safe and allow me to speak my mind.
12. I am thankful for my extended family. We do not always see eye to eye but we wouldn’t be where we are without them.
13. I am thankful for living in Colorado. I love it here. The mountains, the crazy weather, the 300+ days of sun, just to name a few things.
14. I am thankful for our nice neighbors. It’s great living beside people we like and like us back. It makes our upcoming move a little harder.
15. I am thankful the kids’ schools. We have had (and do this year too) some pretty great teachers. They care about the kids and genuinely want them to succeed. I am grateful for everything they have done for my kids!
16. I am thankful that I have the availability to meet my husband for lunch once in a while. It’s nice to have some time to ourselves, even if cadets need to ask questions while we are eating.