These are in no particular order.
1. I am thankful for my loving husband. He’s my soul mate, a wonderful husband, and a great dad. I love him.
2. I am thankful for my wonderful kids. They complete my life and fill me with great joy. I am grateful that am their mother. I love them.
3. I am thankful for the AF for giving my husband a great job that he enjoys and allows me to stay home and care for our kids.
4. I am thankful for our health.
5. I am thankful for my friends who check in on me once in a while to let me know they are thinking of me.
6. I am thankful for Mazie. She loves to learn and works so hard. She makes me proud!
7. I am thankful for Jamie. She’s sensitive and smart and is the mediator between the three kids. She makes me proud!
8. I am thankful for Jacob. He is so smart and spunky. He sucks everything in with such enthusiasm. He makes me proud!
9. I am thankful my Fall. It’s my favorite season with all the colors. When the leaves are all fallen, I have baking. I love fall baking.