Ten On Tuesday
1. I didn’t blog in October or November. If you follow the blog at all, you already know that. I’m not really sure what happened to the time of October and November. We were just enjoying being us and I didn’t really share it here. I’m kind of torn between keeping the blog going and stopping it altogether. Thoughts?
2. Halloween was fun around here. The kids were minions and Jeremiah and I were Gru and Lucy. These pictures are from Jeremiah’s work party…Oh and by the way, just in case you were wondering, there is no costume for Lucy. Apparently she isn’t a big enough character. I had to piece the whole thing together (thank you Amazon).
3. Jamie had her first choral concert at school. This year one of the elementary teachers and the music teacher decided to start a choral club for the elementary kids. She was in heaven. This girl does love to sing…
4. Thanksgiving was grand. It was a lovely long weekend. We had a yummy turkey dinner with too many sides. But it was just enough to have leftovers one night, turkey pot pie one night, and turkey enchiladas one night.
5. We had a fun little party with some even funner friends. There was a lot of dessert, a little more drinking, a lot more laughing, and maybe some singing. Everyone is tone-deaf when wine is involved, right? It was a good night.
6. My dad’s birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday Dad! We can’t wait to celebrate when you are here next week!!
7. That means my birthday is on Thursday. I have already received a gift and a card in the mail (thanks for thinking of me, friends). They are both teasing me from the counter, as I will wait until my actual day of birth to celebrate. 😉
8. I have all of my Christmas shopping complete (aside from my own children). This is pretty late for me. I am usually trying to package all the gifts so they can be mailed.
9. Now if I could get my Christmas cards addressed and mailed and the gifts mailed to various places across the country, I’d be set. It’s a good thing I like to wrap presents.
10. We are decorating for Christmas this weekend. I’m so excited. Again this is kind of late for us but I love doing it. The real tree with it’s pine-y smell and all the lights. It’s so magical. This is my favorite time of the year.