Ten On Tuesday
1. We have our last first ever Parent/Teacher conference. Are you following me? We are scheduled to meet with Jacob’s teachers for the first time this afternoon. He’s the last one so it’s our last first conference. I knew you would get it. 😉
2. I am loving WordPress. It’s actually easier than I was expecting it to be. With the business blog, they imported all my old stuff! What have you been thinking of the new blogs?
3. I think October is busier than September was and we are only on the 5th. Anyone else feel like that?
4. Fall break starts on Friday. Two weeks + all three kiddos at home = a ready for Fall break to be over Mama!
5. No, really, I’m looking forward to some time with the kids. Since it’s cooler lately, we can go to parks that we haven’t been to for a while, stay in our jammies if we want to, make a fort, lots of things to do!
6. Have I mentioned that Fall is my favorite season? It is and I’ll tell you why. I love to run on the crispy mornings and the leaves change colors. It makes it even more beautiful here.
7. Well, normally. For some reason, the leaves on our tree aren’t really changing colors. They are just falling off. I’ve noticed that on some others around our neighborhood too.
8. The kids are working on Christmas lists.
9. Did anyone see the big sale going on over at the business blog? It’s big and lots of those goodies can be shipped. I’m just sayin’.
10. Tonight we are having Cooking Light’s Broccoli Cheese Soup. What are you having?