Ten On Tuesday
1. It has been in the upper 60s here for the last few days.
2. Jacob thanked me yesterday for vacuuming his room. He’s been sweet like that lately. I actually got a “thank you Mommy”.
3. Jacob has this thing where I have to fluff his pillow before he goes to bed. The other night Jeremiah went ahead and did it. When Jeremiah asked if he did it right, Jacob was so tired that he just said, “He’s learning” !
4. I have recently been hired to teach Wilton method decorating at Hobby Lobby. My first classes start in March and I’m so excited. Anyone want to take a basic decorating class or flowers and basket weave class? I hear the instructor is pretty cool ;-)!
5. Jeremiah found out today that he will be the AOC for squadron 6 in group 1. If any of that makes sense to you, you’re better than me. Jeremiah just went through how that all works at the academy and, while I understood it, it was minutes I won’t get back. Go Ragin’ Bulls!
6. Mazie was so excited to have her party yesterday with her Love Boat. She said so many people complemented her on it. She picked the paper and the decorations. I helped a little with the glue and tape to make it just so but she did most of the work. She was pretty happy it turned out so well.
7. Jacob has been singing the Black Eyed Peas song I Gotta A Feelin’ lately. I mean, complete with the oooohs and everything. It’s pretty funny. He typically starts dancing which is hilarious.
8. Speaking of dancing, if you haven’t already, you should watch Despicable Me. It is one of our favorites for all of us to watch. Jacob took some of the dance moves and made them his. Jamie quotes the movie all the time. For example, if she has an idea, she will say, “Light Bulb”. And Mazie just laughs her great laugh when one of the other ones does the above.
9. Jamie has been wearing her hair in different styles lately. The other day she had her pony pulled to the side. It looked really cute.
10. Re-reading this post tells me that I really need to start taking more pictures. Maybe I’ll put that on my to-do list that seems to never end!