1. Jamie’s meet on Monday was a success! She shaved 16 whole seconds off her first meets time. She was so proud…
2. I have a date with my husband tomorrow night! YAY
3. Jacob’s picture day is on Monday. He’s a little less than excited about wearing a button shirt.
4. Mazie is getting a “contraption” in her mouth to expand her jaw. She’s had spacers in for two weeks and she gets her “contraption” next week. I will have to turn a key every day to widen her mouth to make room for her big teeth. We are so looking forward to it…sarcasm totally intended.
5. I am going to Denver at the beginning of October for a seminar for Wilton. I will be learning the Advanced Gum Paste flowers and how to teach it to my students. I can’t wait. It’s going to be exciting!
Yay Jamie!!!!! Way to go girl……,,So proud of you :-)!
Mazie… Soon your smile will be even more beautiful! I can’t wait to see that smile :D!
Jacob…. I think a button shirt makes you look sooo handsome! Put on your best smile with it :D!
Way to burn up the track, Jamie! Great job! For your third race on Monday, does that mean you will be halfway around the track before anyone else even gets started??
Mazie, it would almost be worth a trip to your house if I could have just a few turns of that key!
Jacob, I must wear a button-down shirt whenever I need my picture taken, too. You look so good and so handsome when you wear a button-down, I will bet every girl in that class will want your picture!
Megan …. Can’t wait to see all those flowers you make…. Have a good trip to Denver!