Ten on Tuesday
1. Last week on 100s night, Jeremiah found out where our next assignment takes us. We are moving to Utah in June. I hope Hill AFB is ready for this group of Stahrs.
2. The good thing about moving to Utah? It’s only a 9 hour drive from Colorado Springs. After not moving for nearly 6 years, I’d say that is a huge plus in traveling with 3 kids and 2 dogs. Especially when 3 of those 5 are not fans of long car rides!
3. I took Mazie to Target tonight to buy deodorant. She told me a day or two ago that she thinks she needs it and doesn’t want to smell like some of the other kids in her class. So we went tonight for her to pick a scent she likes. She only smelled two before picking on she wanted.
4. After we got home, I hid in my closet and cried.
5. Not really, but I am so not ready for this body changing thing. When I expressed my concern, my wonderful husband told me I should be happy that she came to me and asked about it. I told him he wasn’t helping and continued to whine about how she isn’t really supposed to start this stuff for another year or so.
6. Was asking for someone to join my woe-is-me-pitty party too much to ask?
7. I think I would have done better with the bra dilemma. I mean, if she’s anything like her mama, she won’t need one of those for a few years and that’s because all her friends are wearing them. She won’t really need a bra until she has babies. And she’ll probably start her period first.
8. Oh, gosh, I just thought of her first period. I better stop thinking now.
9. Someone! Anyone! Please figure out how to slow time. NOW!
10. I pinned a quote on Pinterest that stated, “Behind every great kid is a MOM who’s pretty sure she’s screwing it up”. Please tell me I am not the only one who feels I am screwing my kids up all the time. Please.