Ten On Tuesday
1. Quarter Update: The quarter has passed. Jacob had another x-ray yesterday to see where it was and it was no longer there. I didn’t realize how much I was holding my breath over the last two weeks until we were told there was no more quarter. I definitely felt lighter today!
2. Mazie was named Student of the Month for her CTE class. She was pretty happy about that good news.
3. Parent/Teacher conferences are this week.
4. We had Flat Stanley visiting us last week. We took him to the Natural History Museum of Utah. He seemed to have fun. 😉
5. Mazie gets to go to that same museum for a field trip on Friday. She’s excited since she knows her way around now.
6. Jacob is doing a basketball camp at school. For the next few Wednesdays, he gets to stay after school to learn some skills. He’s pretty excited.
7. All three kids got all As on their report card for last quarter. I’m pretty proud of those smarties!
8. Jamie’s big 10th birthday is in three weeks. *sigh* She is having a party at Color Me Mine and a “Frozen” themed cake.
9. Jeremiah’s big promotion is in three weeks as well. Lots of parties going on here…
10. It was just glorious outside today. I had the windows open all day and just aired out all the stale air. It was so nice. I’ve been so ready for Spring to be Spring.